Hot Snacks for the BBQ
Rietberg/Germany, 15 March 2023. The Frostkrone Food Group is getting ready for the coming BBQ season - with delicious finger food and snacks to suit every taste. You can already start looking forward to a huge rainbow of treats on the barbecue and to spending happy and carefree hours enjoying them.
More fun, less stress: when they’re barbecuing, consumers like things to be simple. So it’s really good that the Frostkrone Food Group can give you the full delight of barbecuing literally on a silver platter, treats that are ready to eat after just a few minutes on the grill. And it goes without saying that these finger food and snack variations can be prepared just as easily in the frying pan, oven or in the deep fryer.
The product range includes a huge selection of meatless snacks:
- Sweetcorn & Chilli: sweet and spicy corn, seasoned the Mexican way and enveloped in crunchy batter.
- Grilling Cheese Sticks: the sticks of aromatic halloumi cheese are wrapped in a crispy batter, tempura-style.
- Mozzarella Bricks: filled with soft, velvety mozzarella enveloped in a crispy coating, these Mozzarella Bricks taste especially good when they are prepared straight on the grill.
And for all the burger fans
- Barbecued Gouda Patties: in their coating of delicate potato flakes, these patties oozing both Gouda and Cheddar cheese offer you the complete and utter pleasure of cheese straight off the grill.
- Sweetcorn Burgers: the burgers made of sunny sweetcorn in crispy batter just need a few minutes on the hot grill and they’re ready to go.
- Barbecued Vegetable Burgers: savoured “neat”, served as a side dish or in a bread roll, the vegetable burger created out of corn, peppers, peas and sweet potato purée is cloaked in a crispy coating of potato flakes. The barbecued vegetable burger is also available without a coating.
And those who like their meat are sure to enjoy these dishes:
Corny Dogs: Every fan of the USA knows and loves this typically American snack. These simple and traditional Corny Dogs are hearty little sausages covered in a particularly crunchy coating of cornflakes. A gorgeous snack perfected with just the right tomato and pepper dip.
Chicken Pops: tender chicken breast aromatically spiced is enveloped in a coating of crispy cornflakes. When these are barbecued all over to a crunch, it doesn’t take long for the tasty Pops to be picked up and, true to their name, popped into someone’s mouth.
All products are pre-fried and deep-frozen.
ABOUT THE FROSTKRONE FOOD GROUP
The Frostkrone Food Group - with its headquarters located in the town of Rietberg, in the federal German state of North Rhine-Westphalia - stands out in sharp relief because of its incredibly wide variety of finger food and snacks. The Group markets its products in the food retail trade and also in the food service industry. The many-faceted range of products is available worldwide in a great deal of countries including those in Scandinavia, the Netherlands, France, Spain, Portugal, Great Britain, Switzerland, in the eastern European countries, Asia and in the USA.
The Frostkrone Food Group boasts several cutting-edge production facilities in Germany, France, Great Britain and in the USA. Since its founding in 1997, the company has established itself as an innovative trendsetter in the deep-frozen, convenience food segment.