Hall 6, booth B6-29
Rietberg, 14 February 2020. The Frostkrone Food Group will be showing new developments and their products at the 25th Gulfood in the Dubai Word Trade Centre from 16-20 February. The group will present itself at the booth of Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM), with whom they are jointly developing delicious, sweet finger food variations, such as Fruit Appetizers.
"This is an excellent opportunity for us to present our group of companies with their diverse and innovative street food products at one of the most important food trade fairs in the Middle East. We would like to thank ADM for allowing us to be able to present ourselves there together with them," explains Frédéric Dervieux, CEO of Frostkrone Food Group.
Experts and decision-makers from more than 200 countries will have the opportunity of finding out all there is to know on the latest developments from the approximately 5,000 exhibitors at the Gulfood Trade Fair. A total of 100,000 visitors are expected on the five days of the fair.
At booth B6-29, in hall 6, the Frostkrone Food Group team will be available for trade visitors to answer any questions they may have on the variety of products. The group will be showcasing a small but interesting selection of their trendy street food variations, including:
- Fruit Appetizer: In a delicate dough coating and with a fruity filling, they offer all the advantages of a modern dessert in addition to pure taste seduction. As a finger food dessert at parties, served either hot with ice cream or as a sweet snack (also the varieties "Apple & Cinnamon" and "Cherry", "Blueberry & Vanilla", "Mango & Passionfruit").
- Mozzarella Sticks: Delicious sticks filled with melt-in-the-mouth mozzarella enveloped in a spicy, golden breading for the perfect convenient snack.
- Chili Cheese Nuggets: Savoury, creamy processed cheese combined with fiery pieces of chili in a golden-yellow batter. Really hot and incredibly delicious!
- Camembert Bites: Cheese delights for the palate. Creamy, tender camembert in a crispy coating served with a sweetish cranberry dip.
- Lava Bites: Thanks to their eye-catching appearance, they catch the eye immediately: Black like volcanic rock with creamy cheddar cheese flowing slowly out like glowing lava. Red jalapeños add the hot kick.
Frédéric Dervieux explains: "We develop finger food innovations that meet current nutritional trends, as well as our customers’ wishes. Some of our products are halal-certified, for example. We look forward to the discussion with the trade visitors and to new business contacts."
The current product range on offer from the Frostkrone Food Group is delivered right across the globe and includes destinations in Scandinavia, the Netherlands, France, Spain, Portugal, Great Britain, Switzerland, in the eastern European countries, in the USA and also in Asia. The extensive and thoroughly international selection of the Group's street food products can be found in the retail trade, in food service outlets and at snack stations.
ABOUT THE FROSTKRONE FOOD GROUP
Frostkrone has its headquarters located in the town of Rietberg, in the federal German state of North Rhine-Westphalia, and is specialised in the production and marketing of deep-frozen finger food and snack products. Since its founding in 1997, the company has established itself as an innovative trendsetter in the deep-frozen, convenience food segment.
In addition to frostkrone Tiefkühlkost GmbH and Bornholter Käsevertriebs- und Produktionsgesellschaft GmbH, 2018 saw Piz’wich Europe and Varenne Gastronomie becoming part of the Frostkrone Food Group and in 2019 the US-American business Rite Stuff Foods Inc. swelled the ranks when they joined the Group. Since February 2020, the Scottish company Innovate Foods Ltd. has also become part of the group of companies.
The Frostkrone Food Group stands out in sharp relief because of its incredibly wide variety of finger food and snacks. The Group markets its products in the food retail trade, in the food service industry and also online. The many-faceted range of products is available worldwide in a great deal of countries including those in Scandinavia, the Netherlands, France, Spain, Portugal, Great Britain, Switzerland, in the eastern European countries, Asia and in the USA.
The Frostkrone Food Group boasts several cutting-edge production facilities in Germany, France and in the USA