Rietberg/Germany, 12 June 2023. Listen up all you potato fans: here come five trendy snacks, which really bring out the luscious taste of potatoes. These new guys are called the Crispy Veggie Snacks and their crunchy golden brown coating envelops a filling of delicious potato mousse. So bijou, so exquisite, so vegetarian. You just have to try these!
Either on their own as sticks:
- Crispy Potato Sticks: crunchy potato heaven enjoyed neat as a snack paired with the right dip or as a side dish.
- Crispy & Spicy Potato Sticks: the tasty combination of potato and chilli in a crispy coating that comes as a practical stick.
Or their ingredients scrumptiously blended together as balls and bites:
- Crispy Queso Potato Balls: the crunchy, golden brown coating envelops the delicious potato mousse and the rich and tangy nacho cheese.
- Crispy Garlic Potato Balls: beautifully round, crispy and vegetarian: tasty potato mousse encircling a heart of mild cream cheese.
- Crispy Beetroot Bites: the typical potato taste is married together here with the slightly tart flavour of beetroot.
All products are pre-baked and deep-frozen.
Easy to prepare, and with a long shelf life
Ideal when you’re home binging on box sets, when you’re enjoying a board games evening with friends or if you need some comfort food when gaming.
Perfect for catering purposes: as a little snack to start or as an accompaniment to salads, burgers or veggie schnitzels.
Crispy Veggie Snacks can be prepared in the oven, in a hot air fryer or in a deep fryer. They turn golden brown within a few minutes and are ready to eat immediately. They all have a long best-before date.
ABOUT THE FROSTKRONE FOOD GROUP
The Frostkrone Food Group - with its headquarters located in the town of Rietberg, in the federal German state of North Rhine-Westphalia - stands out in sharp relief because of its incredibly wide variety of finger food and snacks. The Group markets its products in the food retail trade and also in the food service industry.
The many-faceted range of products is available worldwide in a great deal of countries including those in Scandinavia, the Netherlands, France, Spain, Portugal, Great Britain, Switzerland, in the eastern European countries, Asia and in the USA.
The Frostkrone Food Group boasts several cutting-edge production facilities in Germany, France, Great Britain and in the USA. Since its founding in 1997, the company has established itself as an innovative trendsetter in the deep-frozen, convenience food segment.