Rietberg/Germany, 10 March 2022. A good variety is everything, especially when you’re barbecuing. The Frostkrone Food Group is ready to glam things up by adding a touch of richness to the season with its new and exciting vegetarian and vegan finger food and snack variations. They land on the barbecue in a flash, are so easy to prepare and are ready to eat in no time. And all this means you have more time to spend with your friends and family.
“Barbecuing is a relaxed, totally laid-back experience that promotes a feeling of togetherness. Our selection of vegetarian and vegan products enable us to offer, in this setting too, a chance for the target group to enjoy more culinary delight and variety,” explains Frédéric Dervieux, CEO of the Frostkrone Food Group.
The product range includes a huge selection of meatless snacks:
- Sweetcorn & Chilli: sweet and spicy corn, seasoned the Mexican way and enveloped in crunchy batter.
- Mozzarella Bricks: outside crispy and crunchy, inside soft, velvety Mozzarella - these Mozzarella Bricks taste particularly good as soon as they come off the barbecue.
- Halloumi-Style Fries: the sticks are made of aromatic halloumi cheese in a crispy golden batter, tempura-style.
And the really hot tip, popular with everyone - the burger patties. The Frostkrone Food Group guarantees that this vegetarian selection is as vibrantly diverse as it gets:
- Vegan Beef Burger from the plant-based range known as “Really?!”: whether it’s just served with a crispy salad or perhaps in a brioche burger bun, this vegan beef burger has the perfect consistency and boasts a full-bodied, flavoursome taste.
- Vegetable Burger: marrying together corn, bell peppers, peas and purée of sweet potato and then enveloped in a crispy coating of potato flakes, this vegetable burger is the perfect vegetarian alternative.
- Sweetcorn Burger: succulent sweetcorn in a crispy coating makes this sweetcorn burger utterly delicious, either with salad or as a classic patty served in a sesame burger bun.
- Barbecued Gouda Patties: a duo of Gouda and Cheddar cheese wrapped in a coating of potato flakes is the ultimate cheese taste straight off the barbecue.
All products are pre-fried and deep-frozen.
Quick and Easy Preparation
When they’re barbecuing, consumers like things to be simple. The BBQ selection offered by the Frostkrone Food Group is ready to eat after just a few minutes on the grill. But these goodies can also be prepared in the oven, in the deep fryer or in the pan.
ABOUT THE FROSTKRONE FOOD GROUP
The Frostkrone Food Group - with its headquarters located in the town of Rietberg, in the federal German state of North Rhine-Westphalia - stands out in sharp relief because of its incredibly wide variety of finger food and snacks. The Group markets its products in the food retail trade and also in the food service industry. The many-faceted range of products is available worldwide in a great deal of countries including those in Scandinavia, the Netherlands, France, Spain, Portugal, Great Britain, Switzerland, in the eastern European countries, Asia and in the USA.
The Company Group boasts several cutting-edge production facilities in Germany, France, Great Britain and in the USA. Since its founding in 1997, the company has established itself as an innovative trendsetter in the deep-frozen, convenience food segment.
In addition to the frostkrone Tiefkühlkost GmbH and the Bornholter Käsevertriebs- und Produktionsgesellschaft GmbH, since 2018 Piz’wich Europe SAS and Varenne Gastronomie SAS have also been part of the Frostkrone Food Group. In 2019 the US-American business Rite Stuff Foods Inc. swelled the ranks when they joined the Group. Since February 2020 Innovate Foods Ltd and since April 2021 Abergavenny Fine Food Ltd, both from Great Britain, have also belonged to the corporate group.